GENERAL CONDITIONS OF WEB USE
Our website address is: https://menorcaseeds.com.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The terms and conditions set out below (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions"), General Terms and Conditions?), regulate the access, registration, browsing, downloading and use of each and every one of the web pages that can be found under the domain www.menorcaseeds.com and their respective subdomains and subdirectories (hereinafter, Website? o Websites?) . These General Terms and Conditions also regulate the access, downloading and use of any other information, text, graphics, photos, images, music, sounds, computer applications or accounts on any social platforms that are created, designed, promoted or disseminated by ?Menorca Seeds? and which may be accessed from the Website or from any other web page or computer application (hereinafter referred to as "Menorca Seeds"), Contents?). In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, Menorca Seeds (hereinafter, the ?COMPANY?) makes available to its users the following registry information of the owner of the Website and/or Contents: Website: www.menorcaseeds.com Company name of the owner of the website: GROWTH VENTURES S.L. with CIF B09793308, Camí Vell S/N de Ciutadella de Menorca. Contact telephone number: (34)682 13 51 66 Contact: you can contact the COMPANY by ordinary mail to the address of the registered office; by calling the contact telephone number during customer service hours or via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org BY ACCESSING, VIEWING OR USING THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE ?WEBSITE? OR TO THE ?CONTENT? ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE ?WEB SITE? OR OTHER WEB PAGES OR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE ?TERMS AND CONDITIONS? AS THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A SIGNED AND BINDING WRITTEN DOCUMENT.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE ?WEBSITE? AND OF THE ?CONTENTS?
Access to and use of the Website of the COMPANY as well as access to and use of the Contents shall be subject to these General Conditions. The use of any web page owned by the COMPANY or of the Contents attributes the condition of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions in force at each moment in which the user accesses the same. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time. We suggest that you review these Terms and Conditions frequently to be aware of their scope and any modifications that have been made. By accessing the Websites and/or the Content owned by the COMPANY after the publication of the notice of such modifications, alterations or updates, you agree to comply with the new terms. The user is aware that access to and use of the Website and/or the Content is at the user's sole and exclusive responsibility. Some services of the Websites of the COMPANY and/or some Content may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions which, where applicable, replace, complete and/or modify these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions"), Special Conditions?), which must be accepted by the user before the corresponding service is provided. The provision of the service at the user's request implies the express acceptance of the applicable Particular Conditions. The term "Website" includes, but is not limited to, all content, data, graphics, texts, logos, trademarks, software, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, expressions and information and others included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, regardless of whether or not they are subject to intellectual property in accordance with the Consolidated Text of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law. The user will use the services and materials available on the Website as well as the Contents exclusively for private purposes, with the exclusion of any type of use other than this, and with the specific exclusion of any use for profit or that provides direct or indirect benefit to the user or third parties. These General Conditions, as well as any Special Conditions that may be applied with prior notice in specific cases, are expressly and unreservedly accepted by the user by the mere fact of accessing the Website, using in any way the materials and services of the Website and/or accessing or using in any way the Contents and/or participating in promotions or competitions. When access to and use of certain materials and/or services of the Website and/or the Contents is subject to Special Conditions, these Special Conditions shall be made known to the user beforehand and, as the case may be, shall replace, complete and/or modify the General Conditions contained herein. Access to and use of said materials or services subject to Special Conditions shall therefore imply full adherence to the Special Conditions that regulate them in the version published at the time the user accesses them, and said Special Conditions shall be automatically incorporated into these General Conditions. In the event of contradiction between the terms and conditions stated in these General Conditions and the Special Conditions, the terms agreed in the Special Conditions shall always and in any case prevail, although only with regard to incompatible provisions and only with regard to those materials or services of the Website and/or the Contents subject to said specific regulation. The COMPANY may unilaterally modify, without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the Website and its Contents, as well as its General Conditions. If these General Conditions are replaced by others, in whole or in part, these new general conditions or, where appropriate, the specific conditions, shall be understood to be accepted in identical form to those set out above. Nevertheless, the user of the Website and/or the Contents must access these General Conditions and the Specific Conditions of the services of the Website and/or the Contents that he/she uses, periodically in order to be aware of any updates, if any. In the event that the user does not accept these General Conditions or the Specific Conditions, the user must refrain from accessing the Website and/or the Contents or, if he/she has accessed them, leave them. The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid undesired actions on their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, in particular, the Website and/or the Contents, being aware that the Internet is not a totally secure medium. The cost of telephone access or any other type of expense necessary to access the Website and/or the Contents shall be borne exclusively by the user. In general, the services and materials offered through the Website and/or the Contents shall be available in Spanish, and the user shall be able to access the Website and/or the Contents in English. COMPANY at its discretion to present such services and materials additionally in other languages.
Accessing, registering, browsing, using, hosting and/or downloading materials and/or using the services of any Web Site and/or Content of the COMPANY by minors (under 18 years of age). The user, by registering, responsibly declares and guarantees that he/she is at least 18 years of age. However, the COMPANY cannot verify the accuracy of the data provided, nor will it be held responsible for minors accessing the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY in breach of this access condition. The COMPANY recommends that parents, representatives or legal guardians supervise or take appropriate precautions when minors are surfing the Internet, as well as establish filters on the information and content that minors may or may not access.
- LIABILITY OF USERS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENTS.
The user may not under any circumstances modify or delete the existing identifying data of the COMPANY. The user may only access the services and materials of the Website and/or the Contents by means or procedures that have been made available for this purpose on the Website itself and/or the Contents, or that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not involve violation of Intellectual/Industrial Property rights, or any type of damage to the Website and/or the Contents, or to its information or to the services offered. The user undertakes to use the services, information and materials on the Website and/or the Contents in the manner described above. COMPANY in accordance with the Law and these General Conditions. Under no circumstances may the use of the Website and/or the Contents by the user infringe current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, and the user must at all times make correct and lawful use of the services, information and materials of the Website and/or the Contents. The user will be able too To access and browse the materials and services of the Website and/or the Contents free of charge, and without the need for prior authorisation, without prejudice to the requirement of prior registration and/or acceptance of Specific Conditions with respect to certain specific services and contents, as determined in these General Conditions or, where applicable, in the Specific Conditions of said services. o To use the services and materials of the Website and/or the Contents for private use only. Under no circumstances may the user perform the following activities:
- a) Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigratory nature or that incites or promotes the carrying out of criminal, violent, defamatory or degrading acts on grounds of age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that directly or indirectly advocates, promotes or incites terrorism or that is contrary to human rights and the fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, or with harmful purposes that may harm, damage or impede in any way, access to the same, to the detriment of the COMPANY or third parties.
- b) Carrying out acts contrary to the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of their legitimate owners.
- (c) Causing damage to the computer systems of the COMPANYThe User, its suppliers or third parties and/or introduce or disseminate computer viruses, harmful code or software or other types of systems that may cause damage or alterations to computer systems, or unauthorised alterations to the contents, programmes or systems accessible through the materials or services of the Website and/or the Contents, or to the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorised access to any materials and services of the Website and/or the Contents.
- d) Transmitting advertising by any means and, in particular, by sending electronic messages, when the sending of the advertising has not been requested or authorised by the recipient.
- e) Use the Website and/or the Contents, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, hire, disseminate advertising or information of their own or of third parties without the prior written authorisation of the COMPANYor include hyperlinks on their private or commercial web pages to the Website and/or the Contents, unless expressly authorised by the COMPANY.
- f) Using the services and materials offered through the Website and/or the Contents in a manner contrary to the General Conditions and/or the Specific Conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and/or content, and to the detriment or detriment of the rights of other users or contrary to current legislation.
- (g) Remove or modify in any way the protection or identification features of the COMPANY or their legitimate owners that may be contained in the Website and/or the Contents, or the symbols, logos or trademarks that the COMPANY or the legitimate third party owners of the rights incorporated in their creations and which may be the subject of intellectual or industrial property.
- h) Include in a website and/or applications under its responsibility or ownership a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the browser software used by a user of its website, in which trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of its ownership are included and through which the Website and/or the Contents are displayed.
The User shall be liable to the COMPANY, or against third parties, for any damages of any kind that may be caused as a result of non-compliance or non-observance, directly or indirectly, of these General Conditions. The COMPANY shall at all times ensure respect for the legal system in force, and reserves the right to deny, at its discretion, totally or partially, at any time and without prior notice, access by any user to the Website and/or the Contents, when one or more of the circumstances described in this clause are present.
- USER IDS AND PASSWORDS
The COMPANY reserves the right to request the registration of users for access to certain services or information on the Website and/or the Contents, for which purpose they will be asked to choose a password that allows the personal identification of the user (?name? and ?password?). Once the user's profile has been created, the user's identifier will be unique for all of the COMPANY's platforms. More information about the unique registration of users can be found in the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy. The access codes assigned will be personal and non-transferable, and may not be transferred, even temporarily, to third parties. In this regard, the user undertakes to make diligent use of and to keep secret the password/s and user name/s assigned, where appropriate, to access the Website and/or the Contents. In the event that the user knows or suspects the loss, theft or use of his or her password by third parties, he or she must inform the COMPANY as soon as possible. The user shall be liable for the costs and damages caused by the access and use of the Website and/or the Contents by any third party who uses the user's password/s and name/s for this purpose due to non-diligent use or loss of the same by the user.
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN COMPETITIONS AND SWEEPSTAKES
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All materials and information on the Web Site and/or the Content of the Web Site may not be reproduced in any form or by any means. COMPANY are subject to the regulations in force on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights to the materials and other elements displayed on the Website and/or in the Contents (including, by way of example and without limitation, drawings, texts, graphics, photographs, audio, video, software, distinctive signs, etc.) belong to the COMPANY or, where applicable, to third parties who have consented to the transfer of the same to the COMPANY. They also belong to the COMPANY the logos, trade names, domains and trademarks owned by them. The materials and information that may be provided by the user to the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY (photography, audio, video, etc.) must respect the image and intellectual property rights (if any) of the same, the user being solely responsible for any claim that may exist against the COMPANY as a consequence of the use and dissemination of such materials and information. Access, browsing, use, location and/or downloading of materials and/or use of services of the Website and/or of the Contents by the user shall in no case be understood as a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of the rights of the COMPANY or, where applicable, by the holder of the corresponding rights. The user only has a strictly personal and private right of use, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the services provided by the service, and its use for profit-making or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Consequently, it is not permitted to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright notice (?copyright?) and any other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or their respective owners incorporated into the contents and/or services, as well as the technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein. In particular, the use of any materials or elements of the Website and/or the Contents for inclusion, in whole or in part, in other websites outside the Website and/or the Contents is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the owners of the Website. References to names and commercial or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether they are owned by the COMPANY or third party companies, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of the COMPANY or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does access to or use of the Website and/or the Contents confer on the user any right over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein and protected by Law. All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, fix, copy, reuse, reuse, exploit in any way, reproduce, transform, dub, subtitle, transfer, sell, rent, lend, communicate publicly or allow public access through any form of public communication, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents, elements, materials, information and products, if any, included in the Website and/or the Contents for public or commercial purposes, as well as include them in another different website, without the express written authorisation of the COMPANY or, as the case may be, of the relevant right holder. Damage caused to the COMPANY The misuse of non-proprietary objects or deception in the processing of the exchange may give rise to criminal prosecution against the user and liability for damages, for which the COMPANY The assignor shall take action in defence of the assignor if the act or omission, whether culpable or negligent, directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the Website and/or the Content, leads to the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the assignor. COMPANY or of third parties, would give rise to the COMPANY damages, losses, joint and several liabilities, expenses of any kind, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising out of or resulting from any claim, demand, action, suit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, the COMPANY shall be entitled to pursue against such user by all legal means at its disposal and claim any compensation, moral damage or damage to its own image, consequential damage and loss of profit, advertising costs or any other costs that may result for its reparation, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest for late payment, the cost of financing all amounts in which the user may be prejudiced, the cost of the financing of all amounts in which the user may be prejudiced, the cost of the user's own image, the cost of the financing of all amounts in which the user may be prejudiced and the cost of the financing of all amounts in which the user may be prejudiced. COMPANYthe court costs and the amount of the defence (including lawyers and advocates) in any proceedings in which the COMPANY for the causes set out above, for the damages caused by its actions or omissions, without prejudice to the exercise of any other legal remedies that may be available to it by the COMPANY. Any claims that may be lodged by the user in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights in relation to the Website and/or the Contents should be sent to the contact postal address (Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5ºA. Gijón (Asturias). Postal Code 33213) or to its contact e-mail address (email@example.com).
- INFORMATION AND ELEMENTS OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS
a) COMPANY Corporate Information The user acknowledges and accepts that any data concerning the COMPANY or to the companies that make up that corporate group, and whose nature is economic, financial and/or strategic (hereinafter, Corporate Information?) is provided for information purposes only. The Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but, while reasonable care has been taken to ensure that such information is true, accurate and can be relied upon to show the business performance of the Company, it is not intended to be relied upon as a guide to the future performance of the Company. COMPANY, The website does not represent or warrant that it is accurate, complete or up to date, and it should not be relied upon in absolute terms. (b) Information provided or posted by users and/or third parties The Website and/or the Contents may include information or content provided by sources other than the COMPANYincluding information provided by the users of the Website and/or the Contents themselves. The COMPANY does not guarantee, nor does it assume any responsibility for the certainty, completeness or accuracy of such information and/or content, including the cases set out in section 4. relating to the "Liability of Users for use and content". Users may not introduce, store or disseminate through the Website and/or the Contents, any content or material that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights, or in general any content in respect of which they do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to reproduce, distribute, adapt, copy, post or make available to third parties. Information, elements or contents received by the user on the Website and/or through the Contents are understood to be those received by any means, whether they be comments, suggestions or ideas, including those containing videos, texts, photographs, images, audio, software, etc. Said contents shall be considered to have been ceded to the COMPANY free of charge, for the maximum time allowed and for the whole world, and may be used by the COMPANY within the limits established by the applicable regulations, without any obligation of confidentiality applying to said content or information. This assignment is understood to include authorisation to use the user's own image, without consideration, when the content, in any medium or format, contains the latter, for commercial purposes of the COMPANY. It is strictly forbidden for users to send information that cannot be treated in this way or that contains elements or contents whose ownership corresponds to third parties without having obtained prior authorisation for their use. Due to the large amount of material that may be hosted on the Website and/or the Contents, it is impossible for the COMPANY verify the originality or non-infringement of third party rights on the content supplied by the user, the latter being the last and only party responsible for all purposes for any infringements that may be committed as a result of the supply of such content. The COMPANY may modify the materials supplied by users in order to adapt them to the formatting requirements of the Website and/or the Content. Without prejudice to the provisions of these general conditions, when the publication of the contents made by the user is a consequence of their participation in a specific competition or promotion, or in the case of particular services of the Website and/or the Contents, the Particular Conditions in each case established in the regulatory bases of the competition or promotion and/or specific policies of use of the web service will be of preferential application, with these General Conditions being complementary to the aforementioned.
- LINKS OR HYPERLINKS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT
Users who wish to introduce links or hyperlinks from their own Web pages to the Website and/or Content of the COMPANY shall comply with the conditions detailed below, and ignorance of these conditions shall not prevent liability for non-compliance:
- The link or hyperlink will only link to the ?home page? or main page of the Website but may not reproduce it in any way (?inline?, ?links?, ?deep-links?, ?browser? or ?border environment?, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall be prohibited in all cases, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Website and/or the Contents or allow part or all of the Website and/or the Contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than the Website and/or the Contents. or frames of any kind that surround the Website and/or the Contents or allow the visualisation of part or all of the Website and/or the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and/or the Contents and, in any case, when they allow the visualisation of elements of the Website and/or the Contents together with contents unrelated to the Website and/or the Contents in such a way that: (i) induces or is likely to induce error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the elements that are displayed or the services that are used; (ii) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of the COMPANY(iv) otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement or indication of any kind shall be made from the page and/or application that introduces the link concerning the COMPANYThe company's employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances shall it be expressed or implied on the page and/or application where the link is located that the COMPANY has given its consent to the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, figurative or mixed marks or any other distinctive sign of the company is prohibited. COMPANY within the sender's website, except as permitted by law or expressly authorised by the sender's COMPANY and provided that in such cases a direct link to the Website and/or the Content is permitted in the manner set out in this clause.
- The page and/or application that establishes the link or hyperlink must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third party content that: (i) is illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (including, but not limited to, pornographic, violent, racist, etc. content); (ii) induces or could induce the user to the false belief that the COMPANY subscribes to, endorses, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the sender's activity; (iv) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of the sender; or (v) are not inappropriate or irrelevant to the sender's activity. COMPANY according to the location, content and subject matter of the sender's website and/or application
- The authorisation to insert a link or hyperlink does not presuppose, in any case, a consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (?look and feel?) of any Website and/or Content of the COMPANY. In particular, authorisation for the insertion of hyperlinks to the Website and/or the Contents shall be conditional upon respect for human dignity and freedom. The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- The establishment of the link does not in any way imply the existence of a relationship between the COMPANY and the owner of the website and/or application in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the COMPANY of the content or services offered therein made available to the public.
- For the impossibility or difficulties of connection used to access the Website and/or the Contents, interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunctioning of the same regardless of the type of connection or technical means used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and/or the Contents, as well as for the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Website and/or the Contents or of the services and/or elements thereof, when this is due to the interruption of the service due to technical maintenance of the Website and/or the Contents, or due to a cause beyond the control of the COMPANYor by the services of information service providers.
- For wilful or negligent actions of the user, or those arising from force majeure and any other causes beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- Attacks by hackers or other specialised third parties on the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that the COMPANY has taken all existing security measures within its technical capabilities.
- For damages that may be caused by the information, contents, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties external to the COMPANYincluding information society service providers, through a website accessible via a link on this site.
- For any damage or harm to the user's software or hardware resulting from access to the Website and/or the Content of the COMPANY or the use of the information or elements or applications contained therein.
- For the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its Website and/or in the Contents, nor for any direct or indirect damage in relation to the use of the information or elements contained therein.
The user of the Website and/or the Contents shall be personally liable for any damages of any nature caused to the COMPANY directly or indirectly, for breach of any of the obligations derived from these General Conditions or, where applicable, from the Particular Conditions. In any case, whatever the cause may be, the COMPANY shall not assume any liability whatsoever, whether for direct or indirect damage, consequential damage or loss of profit. The user shall be solely liable for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused by the use of the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANYThe latter is exonerated from any liability. The user is solely liable for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against the COMPANY or against the user based on the user's use of the service, or on the information that the user may have submitted to the COMPANY by any means. The user assumes all expenses, costs and indemnities incurred by the COMPANY on the occasion of such claims or legal actions. The COMPANY provides users with a series of links, banners or other types of links that may give the user access to third party websites. Access to other third-party websites through these connections or links is the sole responsibility of the users, and is not the sole responsibility of the user. COMPANY responsible, under no circumstances, for any damage or harm that may arise from such use or activities. In view of the inherent "non-territorial" nature of Internet access, the COMPANY does not guarantee that the Website and/or the Contents are suitable or available outside the territory of Spain. If any or all of the contents or elements hosted on the Website and/or in the Contents of the COMPANY are considered illegal in other countries, access to them and their use by users is prohibited and, in the event that they do occur, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with and observe the applicable laws of these countries. GENERAL Access, contents and services offered through the Website and/or the Contents are, in principle, of indefinite duration, unless otherwise stipulated in the General Conditions, the Specific Conditions or in the legislation applicable at any given time. The COMPANY reserves, however, without prior notice and at any time, the right to suspend, deny or restrict temporarily or permanently access to its Website and/or its Contents, to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the Website and/or the Contents, to the services or information offered, to the presentation or location of the same, as well as to the General Conditions. This shall not give rise to any compensation whatsoever to the user. Any clause or provision of these General Terms and Conditions that is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall be excluded and shall be deemed inapplicable to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and shall be replaced by another that is as similar as possible to the previous one, but which does not affect or prejudice the remaining provisions, which shall be excluded from any illegal, invalid or unenforceable clause or provision and shall, on the contrary, remain in full force and effect. The COMPANY excludes any kind of guarantee, and is therefore free from any liability arising from the points expressed above. All information received on this Website and/or through the Contents shall be deemed to have been transferred to the COMPANY free of charge. Email or electronic mail shall be considered a valid means for the purposes of presenting complaints regarding content. To do so, they must write to the postal address Camí Vell S/N, Ciutadella de Menorca (Balearic Islands). Postal Code 07760; or to the customer service e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Legal notice Customer Service:
- Contact telephone number: (34) 682 13 51 66
- E-mail: email@example.com
- That you have read, understand and comprehend the above.
- That it assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
- Service holder
The holder and owner of the website service ? Menorca Seeds? is GROWTH VENTURES S.L CIF: B09793308, Cami Vell S/N de Ciutadella de Menorca
- Registration requirement
- Rules for the use of the service
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or that violates human rights.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the constitution and in international treaties.
III. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Not to transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, 'junk mail', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) which are exclusively designed for this purpose.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads or is likely to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Service Users or transmit the account access data or password to a third party without the consent of ?Menorca Seeds?
VII. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content without the authorisation of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may apply to such information, element or content. VIII. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties photographs or any representation or image of minors.
- Not to disseminate or advertise any substance or product that may influence the health of the individual (with contraindications, interactions, etc.), nor may products containing psychotropic or narcotic substances be disseminated or advertised.
The User undertakes to indemnify ?Menorca Seeds? and Jorge del Barrio against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that they may be obliged to bear as a result of the User's failure to comply with any of the aforementioned rules of use, and furthermore ?Menorca Seeds? and Jorge del Barrio reserve the right to request the appropriate compensation for damages and losses.
- Exclusion of Users
- Exclusion of liability
The company is exempt from any use other than that intended and indicated on the labelling, packaging and registration of the items on sale or sold through this website, and therefore ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L. shall not be liable, either directly or indirectly, or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind arising from the use of objects and products and the activities of users and/or third parties. Menorca Seeds and Growth Ventures S.L. shall not be liable for damages of any nature arising from:
- a) The use, sale or provision of the products or objects marketed or advertised on this website outside the use defined in their labelling, packaging or in the description on this website.
- b) The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that are communicated or displayed through the website.
- c) The use that Users may make of the materials on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, the contents of the Service or of third parties.
- (d) engaging in acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
- e) The possible loss of User data due to causes not attributable to the Service,
- f) Access by minors to the content included in the Service.
- g) The unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
- h) Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, erasure or incomplete transmissions.
- i) Non-operability or problems with the email address provided by the User.
Menorca Seeds and Growth Ventures S.L. shall be solely and exclusively liable to the User for the Services it provides itself and for the content directly originated and identified with its copyright, being limited, as a maximum, to the amount of the amounts received directly from the User by Menorca Seeds and Growth Ventures S.L., excluding in all cases liability for indirect damages or loss of profit. Any claim or dispute that may arise between Service Users must be settled between them, and they undertake to hold ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L completely harmless, without prejudice to which ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L shall make their best efforts to provide Users with a prompt and satisfactory solution through their Customer Service Department.
Growth Ventures S.L. assumes no liability for damages or other inconveniences arising from the use of the information presented here. The information provided here does not serve as a basis for an independent diagnosis or the adaptation of a treatment of diseases and does not replace a professional consultation with a doctor, a non-medical professional or a pharmacist. All content provided here is for informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. Menorca Seeds does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the content published here. The texts and contents do not constitute treatment recommendations and are not intended as advertising. Always consult a doctor or an expert in case of health questions and complaints.
- Content and services linked through the Service
The Service may include technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter "Linked Sites"). The User acknowledges and accepts that access to the Linked Sites shall be at their sole risk and responsibility and exonerates ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L. from any liability for any possible infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites. Likewise, the User exonerates ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L. from any liability for the technical availability of the linked websites, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or truthfulness of the services, information, elements and/or content that the User may access. In these cases, ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L. will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she may inform ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L. through the means of contact, without this communication in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link. Under no circumstances shall the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalisation of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of ?Menorca Seeds? and Growth Ventures S.L. with the statements, contents or services provided. Menorca Seeds and Growth Ventures S.L. are not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, shall not be held directly or indirectly liable for any damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error or uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damages that are not directly attributable to Menorca Seeds and Growth Ventures S.L.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The industrial and intellectual property rights over the works, protected services and any content or elements with intellectual and industrial property rights that are used in the Service (the "Content of the Service") belong to their legitimate owners. By using the Service, the User does not acquire any intellectual or industrial property rights or any licence to use such elements. The Service Contents are the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, databases and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as their graphic design and source codes used in the Service. This list is for illustrative and exemplary purposes only and is not exhaustive. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, software and appearance of the Menorca Seeds website are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. These elements may not be validly and legitimately copied or distributed for commercial use, nor may they be modified or inserted in other websites without prior express authorisation from their owners. The Owner declares that it is the exclusive owner of all rights to the products or objects and services protected and any other elements protected by intellectual or industrial property that it incorporates in the website.
- Menorca Seeds website delivery service
Shipping rates for products on the Menorca Seeds website:
- Shipping cost to the Peninsula and Andorra: 3,90 Euros.
- Shipping cost to Balearic Islands: 3,90 Euros.
- Shipping cost to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 10 Euros.
- Shipping cost to EU: 12 Euros.
- Nullity and ineffectiveness of clauses
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction